Valentino Franchini Vintage Burgundy Leather Shoulder Bag
- Circa late 70s early 80s elegant Italian deep burgundy leather shoulder bag.
- Leather bag with goldtone hardware. Features a full over-flap with goldtone metal swivel closure.
- External goldtone metal clasp stamped with Valentino Franchini, goldtone strap attachments on outside.
- Skinny strap and body of bag all leather, four internal concertina sections, inside rear of bag features goldtone metal badge stamped with Valentino Franchini logo, name and Made in Italy. Internally lined with black material, possibly also leather.
- Body measures 19cm (7.5") across, 18.5cm (7 1/4") high and approx. 5.5cm (2 1/4") deep (bag will expand when filled). Strap is approximately 119cm (47") in length.
- Good Vintage condition, some creasing on the leather (see pics